Our HB Cares programme is a work experience programme to help autistic adults to gain valuable work experience within the hotel hospitality industry.
If you are an autistic jobseeker with an interest in the hospitality industry or if you are an employer looking to host a work experience placement, you may like to join our HB Cares work experience programme. HB Cares is HelmsBriscoe’s corporate social responsibility programme.
The work experience compromises of two days or 16 hours per week for eight weeks. For this period, support includes:
• free pre-placement training for participant
• free in-work support for participant and employer provided by one of our Job Coaches
• free autism awareness training for participant and employer.
Why offer work experience to an autistic adult?
Businesses are currently missing out on a large pool of undiscovered talent as autistic employees have a huge amount to offer. Some of the benefits of autistic skills and abilities include:
• excellent attention to detail
• strong technical skills
• methodical and logical
• creative thinking
• problem solving
• new skills and insights
• enormous quantities of determination and tenacity.
Enquiries and bookings
If you are interested in joining our HB Cares programme or to sign up to our next webinar.